At love + wild our pj’s are made with a lot of love and the highest quality bamboo viscose. It’s breathable, incredibly soft and silky smooth against your baby’s skin. We promise your little one will be comfortable while they sleep or play.
What makes our bamboo pajamas special:
- Breathable: Bamboo’s hollow fibers allow airflow helping your baby to stay comfortable while they sleep. Your baby will stay warm without overheating.
- Free of harsh chemicals: Our pj’s are made with azo free, non-toxic eco-friendly dyes
- Ultra soft and smooth on your baby’s delicate skin
- Bamboo is eco-friendly, pesticide free, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- A little stretch adds extra comfort and allows room to grow
- Built in footies + fold over mittens (0-3M, 3-6M)
- Tag less label for comfort against baby’s skin
- Knotted gowns feature a lap neck for easy dressing from top or bottom
- Sleepers feature a double zipper for easy diaper changes
How to care for your baby's bamboo pajamas:
Due to the delicate nature of the bamboo fabric here is how we recommend caring for your baby’s pj’s and swaddle blankets to keep it buttery soft and minimize pilling.
- Turn garment inside out (zip up footie sleepers)
- Wash cold on normal or gentle cycle with similar fabrics/delicates. Avoid washing with heavy items such as jeans.
- Use a natural laundry detergent that is scent and dye free
- Lay flat/dry on clothing rack or dry on low